A Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis will help you to accurately and efficiently address the specific mineral imbalances in your body. Hair testing is an affordable, and non-invasive way to discover your body’s unique biomedical status. A hair tissue mineral analysis will help you to efficiently address the specific mineral imbalances in your body.
“You can trace every illness, disease and symptom back to a mineral deficiency.” – Dr. Linus Pauling
Benefits Of A Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Include:
- Accurate: A hair test is reliable and more accurate than a blood test. A hair test shows exactly what has occurred in the body, at a tissue level.
- Affordable: Hair testing is affordable.
- All Ages: Hair testing can be used on all ages, from infants to adults!
- Easy To Do: Non-invasive and requires only a small sample of hair, done conveniently at home.
- Graphed Results: HTMA results are printed on an easy-to-read graph.
- Comprehensive Analysis: Testing is done by ARL, the premiere hair testing laboratory in the USA. The lab tests 21 elements to provide the most accurate results. The report includes detailed graphed results for 5 toxic metals, 11 nutritional minerals, 5 additional elements, 6 significant mineral ratios.
- Metabolic Type: The metabolic (oxidation) type is provided.
- Minerals Status: A printed HTMA graph includes results for all major minerals.