Urinary Organic Acid Test (aka OAT test), provides a metabolic snapshot with specific markers to discover the underlying causes of many chronic conditions.
Organic acids are compounds produced during daily metabolism. Organic acids testing is a way to measure whether your body is getting and using the nutrients needed for key metabolic processes. Altered levels of organic acids can alert you to the need for specific nutrients, diet modification, detoxification, or other therapies.
Many people with chronic illnesses and neurological disorders often excrete several abnormal organic acids in their urine.
This comprehensive Biometrix Labs metabolomics analysis markers includes:
– Glycolysis & Kreb Cycle intermediates,
– Fatty acid oxidation intermediates,
– Branch chain amino acid intermediates,
– Phenylalanine & Tyrosine intermediates,
– Other Amino acid intermediates,
– Pyrimidine & Urea cycle intermediates,
– Detoxification markers,
– Microbiome markers (yeast, fungi & bacteria overgrowth).
– Neurotransmitter intermediates,
– Nutritional markers/imbalances (B-Vitamins, Vitamin-C, Q-10 & Glutathione status).